Thursday, January 26, 2012

My favourite stylist

Today I would like to share with you my favourite stylist. She's talented, beautiful, gets it right every time and she's called 'the Rachel Zoe of Holland', she's Danie Bles. Many of you probably don't know her, but in Holland she's known for dressing the hottest people in the showbusiness. Almost two years ago she launched her own magazine 'ByDanie' where she lets you into her fashionable world and shows you where you can find the latest fashion trends, whether it is in Milan, Paris or Amsterdam where she is situated. 

Once a year Danie Bles puts together her own fashion show, mix & match, somewhere in the Netherlands. During this show she creates mix and match outfits and shows the audience how you can combine vintage with big brand names like 'supertrash'.

I've seen her walk around in Amsterdam a few times and every time I'm tempted to ask her if she can be my personal stylist, but I doubt she will haha.

You can follow her blog http://www.bydanie.nl/, the only thing is, it's written in Dutch.

I dream of having my own styling business one day... maybe one day I will be the 'Danie Bles of Victoria, Australia'. A girl can dream, no?

Bisous Joyce

 Danie Bles

 Her shop and styleguide

Danie Bles at one of her mix & match shows

No comments:

Post a Comment