Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Fashionable New Year

Dear Fashionistas,

New Years Eve is approaching. Have you thought about what you are going to wear? I have and I will show you below! The most important thing about picking a good new years eve outfit, or any outfit for that matter, is to know what kind of night it's going to be, so location is key. Are you celebrating in a posh club or on the beach or a houseparty? You will probably get lots of strange looks if you wear a very posh, Herve Leger kind of dress and you are going to a beach party.
I am going to a houseparty for new years eve, so I opted for a very simple black dress. I thought "yea black goes with everything" so I didn't think that picking out my accessories would be very hard. Was I wrong. In my mind I wanted bright, dark blue accessories, but then I found a very cute hippy, flowery head band and I thought it would go really well with my dress. So that made everything a little harder, but not impossible. Because the head band is now the main accessory I should keep the rest very simple and fine. So I chose this beautiful leaf necklace. The shoes I haven't figured out yet, below are three options but I may replace them all with another kind. Hope you like it!



Have a good New Years Eve everyone and stay safe!

Bisous Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment