Sunday, November 13, 2011

Victoria's Secret

Today's blog is dedicated to the most beautiful lingerie brand, Victoria's Secret. Every year Victoria's Secret will host a fashion show where beautiful angels strut their new lingerie collection. Just last week was the 2011 fashion show. I absolutely love Victoria's Secret and I wish that Australia (and Amsterdam) opened up a store, I'm such a sucker for sexy lingerie.  Their collection consists from basics to swimwear to sleepwear to very seductive and romantic. Which girl wouldn't want a closet full of Secrets?

Bisous Joyce

 One of my favourite angels, Doutzen Kroes, not only is she beautiful, she's Dutch too



Adriana Lima, also one of my favourites. Look at this beautiful lace set. I'll have one please.

Australian beauty Miranda Kerr. She was the lucky chosen one to wear the 2.5 million dollar bra as shown below. Wow is all I can say
For more of their collection go to their website, http://www.victoriassecret.com/
I'm off to enjoy the weather, til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment