Monday, November 7, 2011

My favourite city in the world...

Hello my fashion friends,
I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the sunshine :)
Today I thought I would blog about my favourite city in the world... Can you guess which city it is? I think all my friends would chant PARIS at the same time. Yes, it's Paris. I am so in love with this city. Not only is it an incredibly beautiful city, it is also the home of Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Lacroix, Jean Paul Gaultier and ofcourse shoe designer Christian Louboutin (which girl wouldn't want a pair of Louboutins??)
I already have a collection of eiffel tower necklaces, earrings, a bag and a Paris thermos. Below I will share a few of my personal pictures of my time spend in Paris...

Tell me, what's your favourite city and why?

Bisous and enjoy the pictures, Joyce

The best view you can only get from the top of the Sacre Coeur. It's a fair walk up the stairs, but the view is breathtaking
 The sacre coeur, inside is also very beautiful. Unfortunately not allowed to take photo's inside.

 Moulin rouge, who doesn't know this ;). I think a show and dinner is definitely worthwhile, but it was too expensive for us.
 The Louvre. If you love art, then this is for sure a place to check out.
 Galeries Lafayette is a French department store. This department store is beautiful inside.
 On top of Galleries Lafayette
 How can you not love this city
 Ofcourse I had to visit a fashion show in Paris ;)
 Love love love
 The Eiffel Tower

 The Seine
 Under the Eiffel Tower
 View from the Eiffel Tower. Every different view is breathtaking.
 Just like this one
 My favourite street ;) the Avenue des Champs Elysees!
Champs Elysees

 Place du Tetre. Artists paint beautiful paintings here. They also draw portraits.
 So I got one done too :)
 Some may recognize this cafe. Yes... it's 'Amelie's' cafe!
I hope everyone will have a chance to visit the city of love!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment